Thursday, July 2, 2009

My First Entry

It has been almost 1 year since I posted the last blog entry in my previous blog. This is my third blog and my first blog which used english. Writting in english is still remain a challenge for me since English is my weakest language and plus >I’m weak in grammar + vocabulary. I believe that I would improve my English proficiency by writing more in English. I would also appreciate if you could point out any grammar error or suggest better way to express something.

Wow, I have so many things to share here but don’t know where to start. Christina Monroe (EWC) and Alice Chu (State Department) have been reminding me to write about my USIE experience. Therefore, the coming blog entry will be about my USIE experience.


USIE participants @ University of Hawaii, Manoa

Just to let you guys know that the blog title's background above is taken from Hanauma Bay, which is located at Oahu, Hawaii. I missed that place a lot and wish that I could come back and explore it on my own pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment